Customer Service Representative (24/7)
Customer Service Representative AUXILIARY, ON CALL
AS AND WHEN REQUIRED$22.63 to $25.73 per hour
Plus Shift Premium of $1.45 per hour (night shifts only)
Role Summary: Help Desk CSRs spend their shift answering calls from the general public and pharmacists who have questions related to our provincial pharmaceutical system – PharmaCare. Our telephone system queues and monitors thousands of calls per month, therefore CSRs are expected to meet call handling targets.CSRs are required to learn and use a variety of computer applications. They are also required to understand a large volume of policies, to explain them accurately, and to comply with them.As the “face” of HIBC, CSRs will handle all calls pleasantly and professionally, even those that are more difficult in nature. Depending on the work shift and business need, this position also processes pharmaceutical claims that are mailed in.The PharmaCare Help Desk is a 24-hour, 7 day a week environment.
- Answer and complete public and provider calls to meet our Average Speed of Answer SLR.
- Process documents provided by the public and providers , via HIBC forms and correspondence, to meet our SLO.
- Understand and comply with the company, legislated and client policies and work procedures accurately to meet our Quality SLR and to provide excellent customer service.
- Adhere to your work commitment and daily schedule so that the company can meet its business goals efficiently and reliably.
- Manage your interactions with callers, clients and colleagues respectfully, collaboratively and professionally to contribute to a harmonious, productive work environment.
Education and Experience: Before Hiring
- high school diploma or GED equivalent, required, may be subject to standardized testing
- proficient knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, ability to operate standard office equipment
- call centre experience preferred
Understand the Principles of
- call control and customer situational judgment
- customer service
- excellent and professional verbal & written communication skills
- professional, pro-social inter-relations
- privacy and security of personal information
- basic knowledge of MSP and Fair PharmaCare policies
- advanced knowledge of PharmaCare policies