LOCATIONS: Penticton, Summerland & Oliver
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field (e.g. social work, psychology, sociology, human services, counseling, education or human resource, etc.). Three to five years of supervisory experience, as well as three to five years of experience overseeing direct service programs.
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS: Ability to interact successfully with Project staff and subcontractors; work with culturally diverse populations; excellent organization, interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills; computer literacy in Microsoft Office programs; working knowledge of Case Management model and EI eligibility and BCEA programs and services; work with community groups and public agencies; perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment; and work as a team member, as well as independently. Certified Career Development Practitioner (CCDP) certification preferred.
1. Contract administration with the Province of BC;
- Responsible for the security of the Integrated Case Management (ICM) at MCES;
- Assisting the PD in ensuring policy in the contract is followed;
- Handles Ministry Complaints inquiries;
- Conducts and resolves policy issue escalation and issues resolution with clients;
2. Sub-contractor management
3. Responsible for excellent program delivery including;
- Ensuring EPBC services provided follow policy and billing policy requirements;
- Resolving client complaint escalations and minimizing referrals to PD;
- Ensuring consistency of workshops, resource room service delivery and employment coaching in all three (3) office locations, overseeing workshop curriculum development, delivery, scheduling and billing services.
- Answering policy question escalations, overseeing scheduling and coaching services, utilizing scheduling software and managing absence coverages.
- Case approvals including action plan concurrence, job development and wage subsidy referrals
- Monitoring and On-going liaison with PBLMT projects and self-employment program.
4. Ensures appropriate Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) processes are in place, including internal and external quality audit completion, performance audits, reporting, and ICM QC report analysis
5. Is responsible for Human Resources management for MCES staff including full cycle recruitment, performance management and reviews, disciplinary issue management, onboarding, training request approvals, leave requests and approvals, OHSC representation, and maintain a healthy work culture
6. Is responsible for training and coordinating training of staff and subcontractor staff – with the use of internal training resources to delivery including; training curriculum development, new employee, performance management and new policy training, and Integrated Case Management (ICM) System Coaching.
7. Community Outreach including;
- Organizing, attending and leading job fairs and community events
- Responding to inquiries from community stakeholders and the general public
- Advertising, marketing and social media management
- Liaising with key employers and industry leaders to promote program services.