Salary: $20.22 /hour
Are you a strong customer service professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills? Do you pride yourself in the ability to problem solve effectively in a fast paced environment, providing resolutions in a calm and courteous manner? Bring your skills to MAXIMUS, Canada’s Service BC Contact Centre. Better Choice Staffing is recruiting for for Inbound Customer Service Representatives on behalf of MAXIMUS in Victoria, BC.
Salary:$20.22 until 913 hours have been completed
Hours:Liklihood of full-time hours for the first 3-4 months. Casual – As and when required – thereafter. Possibility of permanent full-time status upon completion of probationary hours.
Candidates must be flexible to varying shifts including early morning, mid day and late afternoon to evening.
Start Date: December/January
- Service BC Contact Centre Customer Service Representatives will provide front line support for 120+ programs and services the provincial government offers to residents, businesses and visitors.
- Customer Service Representatives will provide Contact Centre Services for requests received through all Channels (Call/Email/SMS).
- Customer Service Representatives are required to learn and utilize a variety of computer applications to be able to research enquiries and be able to respond with timely and accurate information.
- Customer Service Representatives are not to inform Citizens that they have dialed the wrong number or state that there is no response or escalation available for their Request
- Our telephone system queues and monitors thousands of interactions per day; therefore, Customer Service Representatives are expected to meet designated handling targets
- Responding to all Requests received from Citizens in a courteous and timely manner
- Reviewing the Knowledge Base for the appropriate response to requests
- Provide feedback in regards to effectiveness of Knowledge Base and inform of call trends.
- Accessing and reviewing publicly available British Columbian government websites to determine and provide the appropriate response to Requests;
- Referral or Transfer of Requests to the appropriate resources at a Province Ministry or Province Business Area where the nature of the Request requires information not available to the Service Provider or constitutes Complex Services.
- Understand and comply to MAXIMUS, legislated and client policies and work procedures accurately.
- Manage your interactions with callers, clients and colleagues respectfully, collaboratively and professionally to contribute to a harmonious, productive work environment.
Education and Experience
- high school diploma or GED Equivalent
- proficiency in basic computer skills, ability to operate standard office equipment
- previous experience working in a multi-channel call centre is preferred
Understand the Principles of
- call control and customer situational judgment
- customer service
- plain language communication
- professional, pro-social inter-relations
- privacy and security of personal information
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $20.22 /hour