Associate, Legal and Corporate Administration
To provide effective contract management and corporate administration to the Legal department. This position will provide support for administrating company corporate records, and contract management processes. The candidate will have a proven success record of working in a matrixed public company environment, and regularly collaborating with cross functional teams. In addition, candidate must be highly efficient and organized with exceptional communications skills.
- Paralegal or Bachelor’s in related field of study and a minimum of 3+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Knowledge of the practices, procedures, and processes involved in contract administration;
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite products, including Word, Excel; PowerPoint and SharePoint;
- Able to build effective working relationships throughout the organization internally and externally to achieve goals;
- Flexibility and willingness to solve problems that fall outside of immediate area of expertise and ability to effectively escalate issues appropriately as required;
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills and strong organizational skills, with an exceptional attention to detail;
- Ability and willingness to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced, often changing environment.