Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Based on experience, up to $48,000
Your success in fundraising and meeting financial targets will help fund breakthroughs and save lives. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will successfully engage and empower our volunteers to fundraise and build networks within their communities. Your public speaking and communication skills help you inspire others to support the organization. You will create plans and execute fundraising programs to meet annual fundraising goals within your designated geographic territory.
- Proactively engage with community members to maintain established relationships and to acquire new participation, sponsorship, donations, etc. to maximize opportunities for partnerships and revenue growth
- Monitor program statistics, analyze the results, and proactively plan next steps to positively influence fundraising results and relationships
- Attend and actively participate in local networking, community and health-related events to enhance the organization’s community presence
- Lead cultivation and stewardship activities for all supporters to ensure continued growth and success of fundraising initiatives and campaigns.
- Is physically active, and able to lift and carry material up to 30 pounds
- Possesses a valid driver’s license and has access to own vehicle
- Available to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Proven success in sales/fundraising and in meeting goals/targets
- Has strong computer skills and experience working with a CRM database and online fundraising platforms