We are always looking for people with experience in marketing and communications to join our talent pool and assist our clients in Greater Victoria. Opportunities include temporary placements, fixed-term contracts, and permanent roles.
Our clients include the provincial government, Crown corporations, public-sector agencies, non-profit organizations, and local businesses.
Opportunities can include but are not limited to the following positions: Copywriter, Transcriber, Copy Editor, Digital Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, Content Marketing Specialist, Event Coordinator, Graphic Designer.
Locations of work include Victoria, Saanichton, Sidney, and Langford. Positions may also be remote.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- At least 1 year of full-time experience in digital and print communications and/or web design
- Degree in Communications, English Literature, or other relevant field is preferred
- Certificate in Copy Editing, Digital Marketing, etc., is useful
- Demonstrated experience in creative and/or technical writing
- Experience with Mac, MS Suites, and Google applications
- Practical experience with Adobe, Photoshop, or Dreamweaver
- Knowledge of website platforms (WordPress, Wix, Squarespace)
- Proficient user of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.)
- Coding experience with knowledge of programming languages (HTML, CSS, Java) is an asset
- Video editing experience is an asset
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Polished writing skills with an exemplary standard of business English
- Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with others
- Flexibility to changing demands with a strong ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
To join our talent pool and receive updates about opportunities in marketing and communications, please upload your resume on the ‘Contact Us’ page. Candidates with the skills and experience our clients are looking for will be contacted for a pre-screen interview.