We are always looking for people with legal experience to join our talent pool, to be considered for temporary and permanent openings with law firms in Victoria, BC. Opportunities include roles as a Legal Assistant or Paralegal.
We also welcome applicants with overseas legal experience!
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Post-secondary education in a legal-related discipline, e.g. Paralegal Diploma, Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate, etc.
- At least 1 year of experience in a BC law firm is preferred
- Experience preparing, editing and formatting legal correspondence
- Experience scheduling court dates
- Experience with transcription
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) with a high standard of English grammar
- Proficiency in MS Office suites and proprietary programs
- Proofreading skills with an excellent attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadline-based tasks
- Flexibility to changing demands
- Professional demeanour with the ability to uphold confidentiality
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
To join our talent pool and receive updates about opportunities in the legal field, please upload your resume on the ‘Contact Us’ page. Candidates with the skills and experience our clients are looking for will be contacted for a pre-screen interview.