We are always looking for candidates with administrative experience to join our clerical pool and assist our clients in Greater Victoria and Vancouver. Opportunities we receive include temporary placements, fixed-term contracts, and permanent roles.
Our clients include the provincial government, Crown corporations, public sector agencies, non-profit organizations, corporate firms, and local businesses.
Opportunities can include but are not limited to the following roles: Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, Document Management Clerk, Data Entry Clerk, Medical Office Assistant, Office Coordinator, Office Manager, and Executive Assistant.
Work locations include Victoria, Saanichton, Langford, Sidney, Nanaimo, and Vancouver. Positions may also be remote.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Administrative experience in any industry
- High School Diploma or GED at a minimum
- Office Administration Certificate or other relevant education
- Proficiency in MS Office suites
- Solid typing and data entry skills (40wpm preferred)
- Ability to operate standard office equipment (printers, scanners, fax machines, etc.)
- Experience with document management programs e.g. SharePoint
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience managing calendars, organizing meetings, and taking minutes
- Clear and confident phone manner
- Professional written communication skills with a high standard of business English
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility to changing demands
- Ability to uphold confidentiality
- Willingness to learn new systems and office procedures
- Receptive to feedback with an interest in continuous improvement
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
To join our talent pool and receive updates about administrative opportunities, please upload your resume on the ‘Contact Us’ page. Candidates with the skills and experience our clients are looking for will be contacted for a pre-screen interview.