We are always looking for payroll and benefits administrators to join our talent pool to be considered for a variety of temporary and permanent positions we continually receive with our clients.
Our clients include Crown corporations, non-profit organizations, public accounting firms, and local businesses. Opportunities range from entry-level temporary support to permanent positions that require a professional designation.
Locations of Work include Victoria, Langford, Saanichton and Sidney.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- At least 1 year of full-time experience processing payroll for 5+ employees, including hourly and salaried employees
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner certification is an asset
- Completion of the Canadian Payroll Association’s Payroll Compliance Legislation is preferred for candidates without Canadian payroll experience
- Certified Payroll Manager (CPM) designation may be required for some positions
- Experience in unionized payroll working with collective agreements is an asset
- Practical experience with payroll software e.g. ADP, Payworks, QuickBooks, Ceridian, etc.
- Knowledge of US payroll legislation may be useful for some positions
- Highly organized at filing with excellent time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Accountability and a strong ability to communicate effectively in a team
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
To join our talent pool and receive updates about opportunities in payroll, please upload your resume on the ‘Contact Us’ page. Candidates with the skills and experience our clients are looking for will be contacted for a pre-screen interview.