We are always looking for candidates with experience supporting and managing projects to join our talent pool, to be considered for opportunities with our clients in Victoria, BC.
Our clients include the provincial government, Crown corporations, non-profit organizations, and private businesses.
Typical opportunities we receive are for Project Assistants, Project Coordinators, and Project Managers. Positions may be ongoing placements, fixed-term contracts, or a permanent role.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- At least 2 years of experience assisting with or directing full project life cycles, e.g. new software launch and implementation
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, etc.
- Project Management Professional certification is an asset
- Understanding of methodologies e.g. Agile
- Knowledge of financial concepts and change management models
- High proficiency in MS Office suites including MS Project
- Knowledge of digital storage systems such as SharePoint
- Experience developing and monitoring budgets
- Experience creating and tracking deliverables, and scheduling project timelines
- Experience with grant proposals and RFPs
- Experience with the quality assurance process
- Risk management experience and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills that can be adapted to different audiences
- Confident leadership skills with experience in performance management
- Receptiveness to new ideas/feedback
- Solid time management skills with flexibility to changing demands
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Overseas experience will be considered; candidates must be eligible to work in Canada
To join our talent pool and receive updates about opportunities in the field of project management, please upload your resume on the ‘Contact Us’ page. Candidates with the skills and experience our clients are looking for will be contacted for a pre-screen interview.